Ibrayeva Altynay Makhatovna has been working at Nazarbayev Intellectual school of Chemistry and Biology in Shymkent since its foundation. Her work experience is 17 years in education sуstem, her qualification is the teacher-expert. She contributes the achievement of AEO "Nazarbayev Intellectual schools’" mission:
- An educational developer of Integrated Educational Program on the subject “History of Kazakhstan”;
- Implements Integrated Educational Program in 7, 8, 11 and 12 grades;
- Assists in the work of experience exchange among NIS teachers in Shymkent at different levels: seminars and coaching on criteria-based assessment for teachers of secondary schools of the Republic of Kazakhstan, master classes for basic schools AEO "Nazarbayev Intellectual schools"
- A co-author of educational and methodical manual "History of Kazakhstan" for the 7th grades of Nazarbayev Intellectual schools and for the Republican pilot schools;
- The author of split-level tests on subject - History of Kazakhstan;
- Moderator of the subject "History of Kazakhstan", makes a selection of the website resources "Pedagogical Education Base", organized by AEO "Nazarbayev Intellectual schools" and Educational Resource Centre
- Conducts seminar in association with the consultant of Cambridge International Examinations Board on the theme "Guidelines for the Integrated Model of Criteria-based Assessment of the students’ success" under AEO "Nazarbayev Intellectual schools"
- Collaborates with the branch of the Сenter of Pedagogical Measurement in the South Kazakhstan, conducts master classes for the third (basic) level and first level as well;
2012 – CPM, IIІ (basic) level;
2014 - students’ studying achievements criteria-based assessment’s development courses, organized by Department of Educational Quality Assessment in cooperation with University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, “Ethics code”, “Team teaching”.
2016 – CPM, І (advanced) level;
Ms Ibrayeva continuously engaged in the preparation of the winners of subject Olympiads and scientific projects. One of them is a student named A. Sarybekova, who took 2nd place in the Olympiad network, as well as in Republican distance Olympiad on the subject "Fundamentals of law"; Baltabay G., B. Ziyabek took place on the subject History of Kazakhstan. Her students Akhyn F. and Nakyp N. are awarded with diplomas of the Republican scientific-practical conference "Zhas Daryn".
As a teacher-expert engages in Action Research of fundamental problems in education. The research results were reflected in the article "Toptyk zhumysty bagalaudyn yerekshelikteri zhane tiyimdi bagalau zholdary", published in the proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference "Education: research and sustainable development" in 2015.